The hair colour market in the UK has been growing with new product innovations and colour ranges. The UK public is more aware of the quality products on offer than ever before.
Bigen is the leading brand in Japan/ Thailand and many Asian countries for well over 60 years. It’s popularity has increased and is now available in over 70 countries world-wide. This continuous success reflects on the century long passion and commitment to quality and research by the manufacturer, Hoyu Co. Ltd.
In the UK, Bigen is a household name in the hair colour market, sold via pharmacies, supermarkets, cosmetic retailers, hairdressing salons and Asian grocers.
Since 1987, ACERING Limited is the only authorised Sole UK and Irish Republic Agent and Distributor of Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colours, Bigen Men’s Speedy Hair Colours, Bigen Men’s Beard and Bigen Women’s Speedy Hair Colour. The company actively supports the brand with consumer advertising campaigns on TV, print and online media.
The Bigen range does not compromise on the quality. The consumers buy into the product for the quality it offers such as:
• Gives beautiful, true-to-life, and longer-lasting colour
• Provides hair a smooth silky and shiny look
• Easy to use – mix the powder with water at room temperature
• Contains no ammonia and no heavy masking odour
• Does not require hydrogen peroxide
• Contains no metallic substances
• Economical – the remaining powder can be saved in dry place for next touch up applications
• Can be used on medium to coarse hair the same day of hair relaxing or perming
• Most cost effective permanent hair colorant in market
For more details on the product range or to buy the product contact Acering on 08452301295 or visit www.acering.co.uk